1. who we are
1.1. this girl is on fire limited
1.2. We run the This Girl is on Fire website.
1.3. Our partners for our website and webshop are:
· Star Editions who run the This Girl is on Fire print on demand webshop and print and fulfil all orders..
· Shopify provides the e-commerce platform.
· Shopify Payments processes payments paid via credit/debit card.
· PayPal processes payments paid via Paypal.
· Royal Mail handles shipping and delivery.
· UK Mail handles shipping and delivery if you choose the couriered option at checkout.
2. what personal information do we collect?
The information collected about you differs depending on how you use the website.
2.1. When you make a product purchase we collect:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Payment information
- Browsing data
2.2. User web activity / browsing the site
· Browsing data such as the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page and which country you are located in.
· IP Address which are numbers that can uniquely identify a specific computer or another network device on the internet
2.3. Enter a competition
- Contact number
- Email address
3. information collected automatically during your use of our services:
Some information is automatically collected whilst you browse the webshop, we use this information to improve our website and service to you.
3.1. When you use our services we record information about your usage of those services, your interaction with our promotions and our emails as well as information about the device you are using and your internet connection.
We do this in two ways:
3.2. Log data: When you use our services, certain information gets recorded in our log files such as your device's Internet Protocol (IP) Address, its unique ID, its operating system and location, and your browser type, the pages you viewed, cookie information and referral links (the link that sent you to a particular page).
3.3. Tracking technologies (cookies): In conjunction with our log data we may use tracking technologies such as tags on our web pages and small data files which we store on your device (known as "cookies"). These technologies enable us to recognise your device and to track your interaction with our services
3.4. see our cookies policy for more information.
4. what do we do with your data?
Your data will be used differently depending on whether you’re just browsing the website, or whether you make a purchase. If you purchase something on our site, then you’ll be using our service.
4.1. We need to take personal information from you when you place an order, to fulfil and pass on to our third-party shipping service.
4.2. If you opt-in, you will receive marketing information from us including latest offers and competitions.
Only when opted-in, will you receive marketing updates and the latest offers from our store. You can unsubscribe from these at any time by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link on any of our emails.
5. where do we store your data?
5.1. All of your personal data is safely kept on UK based data-servers. If you consent to receiving marketing emails, your personal details will be held on a US-based server which meets EU-US Privacy Shield Standards. Please see our cookie statement for information on specific cookies used.
6. who do we share your data with?
6.1. We will only share your information with third parties if we have your consent to do so or when they are providing a service for us. For example, a third party developer or an analytics company. Such third parties will only use that information in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. Otherwise, we will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
6.2. Our store is hosted by Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
6.3. Your data is stored in Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
6.4. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
6.5. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
6.6. Your name, address, email and contact number will be passed to Royal Mail (for standard shipping) or UK Mail (if you choose the couriered option at checkout) in order for them to deliver your goods. We will send email updates to let you know when your order is being processed and when it has been shipped. If using the couriered option, UK Mail may contact you by email or phone with further delivery instructions.
6.7. We use Google Analytics to monitor website usage
7. tracking technologies
we use different types of cookies for different things, such as:
- Analyse how you use the webshop
- Calculate currency based on your location
- Process your order
8. your rights
If you are under 18, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before providing us with any personal information.
1. In accordance with industry standards, we reserve the right to retain your record for a reasonable amount of time so we can ensure that we do not contact you in the future.
2. If you wish to opt-out of interest-based advertising or other forms of "tracking" please refer to our Cookies Policy. Be aware that opting out of interest-based advertising will not prevent adverts from being displayed to you but they will no longer be tailored to your interests.
You can opt out at browser level or via the links in section 7. Opting out will affect your browsing experience.
Updating Your Details
3. If you wish to opt-out of "tracking" please refer to our Cookies Policy.
4. Some requests may be subject to a small fee and, to protect your privacy, we will require you to prove your identity before granting access to your personal information.
Deleting your information
5. If you would like us to delete your information from our records then please contact us using the details below and we will respond within a reasonable time. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information by law and/or for own legitimate business purposes.
10. get in touch
If you have any questions please contact us at:
this girl is on fire limited
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org